Terms and Conditions
- We cannot accept goods without a returns authorisation form.
- Faulty goods that are being returned for inspection must be in a satisfactory clean condition.
- Unworn goods being returned for credit must be in a re-saleable condition and still packaged in the original packaging.
- We can only accept goods ordered in error for credit if they are returned within 30 days of the date supplied, and if they are still in their original packaging.
- When goods are supplied in accordance with our customers' orders and subsequently returned.
- They must be returned within 30 days of the date received
- We reserve the right to levy a 15% restocking charge.
- It is the customer's responsibility to return goods to us at their expense or we can collect for a fee of £8.95 per parcel.
Should these occur, we must be notified within 3 working days of receipt of delivery.